The following terms and conditions are entered into by and between Dhyaana and You (hereinafter: “the Member”).
- Dhyaana Yoga Cafe is a brand owned by Dhyaana Wellbeing Pvt Ltd and therefore all the invoices and other official communication to our members will be done under Dhyaana Wellbeing Pvt Ltd.
- The membership entitles the usage of DHYAANA YOGA CAFE facilities and the equipment & services available therein.
- Membership entitles the member to a specific number of sessions based on the membership package purchased. These sessions must be consumed during the term of the Membership.
- By enrolling with us members agree to share their contact number and email id to receive communication from DHYAANA YOGA CAFE in the form of SMS, WhatsApp messages, Newsletters and Phone calls. DHYAANA YOGA CAFE takes the privacy and security of our members and their personal information very seriously. Information collected is used strictly by us to provide our services to you and as is required for the provision of our services.
- The sessions can be availed only by the member paying the fees. Transfer of membership can be approved only for select cases (medical emergency/ accidents).
- Membership fee once paid cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- The expiry date of any membership is always the last day and last session of the membership period.
- Membership fees must be paid in advance. The membership commences when DHYAANA YOGA CAFE has received the membership fee from the member.
- Though all reasonable care will be taken by the Instructors, DHYAANA YOGA CAFE is not liable for any injuries/damages that might occur during the Session.
- Any workshops or events conducted by DHYAANA YOGA CAFE during the terms of the membership will be paid workshops orevents and will be optional for the member.
- The member need not have any prior experience of yoga or meditation to become a member.
- There is no age limit to join the sessions.
- He or She must ensure they share all relevant details about current or previous health ailments/injuries/chronic disorders, etc, with the teachers.
- However, the member must be responsible enough to attend the sessions regularly and to abide by the Terms & Conditions.
- SESSION DECORUM
- The number of sessions in a week is scheduled on the basis of the package purchased by the member.
- The maximum duration of each session will be 60 minutes.
- DHYAANA YOGA CAFE has the sole discretion of allocating instructor for the sessions. Personal preference for instructor(s) communicated or expressed by any member will not be considered at any point for change in allocation of instructor(s).
- The Member will strictly follow all instructions issued by the Instructor during the Session.
- USE OF FACILITIES
- The studio and related facilities will be used for training purposes only.
- DHYAANA YOGA CAFE does not take responsibility for loss or theft of any personal belongings of members.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
The member must respect the behavioral and operating principles and follow them on all occasions. This includes, but is not limited to:Wearing appropriate and clean clothes & shoes.
Bring a yoga mat for the session.
Leaving props intact after usage.
Behaving in a friendly and respectful manner towards the other members as well as the DHYAANA YOGA CAFE staff.
Consumption of alcohol, tobacco or any other addictive materials is not allowed.
Consumption of foods/ beverages inside the Yoga studio is not allowed.
The instructor can be contacted only during the session. In case, communication is necessary beyond the session hours, members can send messages to the instructor, however, response to the messages will be at the discretion of the instructor.
Inappropriate or abusive communication to the instructor in any form (verbal, SMS, mail or WhatsApp) will not be tolerated. Any such communication when brought to the notice of DHYAANA YOGA CAFE management, who then can decide upon termination of membership with immediate effect and the liability of further legal actions.
Studios open at specified time-slot, except on public holidays or Government declared holidays.
Members need to attend the sessions at the specified time-slot.
DHYAANA YOGA CAFE’s staff will communicate to members in case there is/are any changes in the schedule or cancellation of session due to unavoidable circumstances.
ACCESS & SECURITY
DHYAANA YOGA CAFE maintains access control for the members.
If required, a member may be asked to provide identity proof at the reception.
No one else will be allowed to get inside the studio with the member or during the absence of a member, by using the membership details.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
The membership can be terminated at DHYAANA YOGA CAFE management’s discretion, in case any violation of code of conduct occurs.
It is possible to freeze the membership for:
Medical reasons, upon presentation of a medical certificate, or
Military service, upon presentation of the official call to duty.
For pregnancy, the membership freezing period can be 9 months. However, the member must inform the studio personnel at appropriate time about start and end dates of this period.
The membership can be put on hold for period approved by DHYAANA YOGA CAFE’s management, after which the membership is automatically reactivated.
To know more, the member needs to approach the studio manager.
A member may choose to request for a transfer to a studio at a different location. S/he might have to pay a membership transfer fee.
To know more, the member needs to approach the studio manager.
POSTING PHOTOGRAPHS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
DHYAANA YOGA CAFE may decide to post member photographs that are taken inside the studio or at the events, (e.g. group photos) on social media.
However, if a member has any objection for posting his/ her photograph, he or she needs to inform DHYAANA YOGA CAFE representative at the studio. Necessary actions will be taken to remove the photograph.
All requests from members related to yoga sessions will be evaluated and decision on the requests will be taken by DHYAANA YOGA CAFE’s authorised personnel.
Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change at sole discretion of DHYAANA YOGA CAFE.
All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only.
FORCE MAJEURE: Conference Organizer shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, strike, civil, governmental or military authority, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of war, epidemics, the availability of the Venue or other similar causes beyond its reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of Conference Organizer or its subcontractors. For one or more of such reasons, Conference Organizer may postpone, reschedule or cancel the event without liability on the part of Conference Organizer. In the event Conference cannot be held or is postponed pursuant to this section, Conference Organizer shall not be liable to attendee for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodations costs, or financial losses. Conference Organizer will review refund and/or fee transfer requests, submitted in writing, for approval on a situational basis.