In the light of the recent virus outbreak, we are postponing this workshop for safety reasons. The new date will be announced once there is more clarity on the situation. Thank you for your understanding. Keep watching this space for updates!
This weekend allow yourself to rest, balance, restore and heal through Yoga Nidra. Tap into new sources of healing energies.
Yoga nidra is an ancient process of being guided into your subconscious mind for self-enquiry, letting go, deep physical, emotional and mental relaxation to initiate the process of healing. The willingness to reflect, listen & understand yourself better, acknowledge and relax, will help you learn how to design your intention not from your mind but your heart wisdom.
The Benefits of this practice
– Experience profound relaxation
– The release of chronic stress
– A restful sleep
– A greater sense of harmony in your daily life
– Initiate healing for a better health (physically mentally & emotionally)
– A clear understanding of the philosophy and power of yoga nidra.
– Awareness to rework limiting beliefs, patterns and habits.
– Establishing the power of your body to self-heal.
– Awareness to design your life intention and its power.
– A 10 min recording of yoga nidra by the facilitator for your personal practice of the session.
– History, introduction and philosophy
– Understanding the practice and stages
– Designing life intention and knowing its power
– The practice
Who can attend: Open to all
Date and Time:
14th March Saturday
6.00PM – 7.30PM
Energy Exchange: 750/- plus tax
Venue: Dhyaana, Indiranagar
Things to bring–
Yoga Mat, Water Bottle, Hand Towel, Notebook & Pen
(Advisable to eat breakfast before 9.00am)
About the facilitator:
Anjali Mundhra – (yoga and yoga nidra facilitator)
Anjali completed her yoga and yoga nidra training under experienced teachers from the Bihar school of Yoga lineage. She conducts personal and group classes for yoga asana, pranayama, yoga nidra and meditation combining the principles of yoga with creative sequencing. Anjali aims to spread the awareness of authentic yoga and its profound effect on and off the mat.