DHYAANA YOGA CAFE, hereinafter referred as ‘DHYAANA YOGA CAFE’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about you through this website and also for those Personal Information that you provide us while participating in our events and campaigns.
Personal Information we collect and process and how we use it
1.1 Personal Information that we process
1.1.1 What is personal information?
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of DHYAANA YOGA CAFE.
- In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as the information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, and contact number.
1.2. Use of your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
- to create your user ID
- to identify you once you register on our website;
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests
- To provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- To help you avail our membership through website
- To send you emails about special offers, new services or other information you may be interested in
- To carry out analysis for DHYAANA YOGA CAFE’s internal purpose
- To show advertisements
1.3 Consequences of not providing Personal Information
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
2. Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information
DHYAANA YOGA CAFE does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
We share your Personal Information within
- DHYAANA YOGA CAFE or with any of its branches
- Business partners
- Service vendors
- Authorized third-party agents or
3. Access, correction, objection of your Personal Information:
You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Information.
You can assert your rights in the corresponding sections where such information was provided or by contacting us at email@example.com
4. Data security
DHYAANA YOGA CAFE adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.
5. Data retention
Personal Information will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
6. How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, please contact us at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Updates to this privacy statement